Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Blessed Beyond Belief!!!!

So, its been awhile since I have blogged... After this past week I have to just share how truly blessed I am!! This past year has been amazing, its had its ups and downs!! But all in all it has been one of the best years ever!!!

Of course when I received that phone call that I didnt make season 3 of Extreme Weightloss I was upset, but I wasnt going to let it hold me back!! There has been a few people who have just been incredible and helped me along my way.  I keep getting told its amazing what Ive done because I didnt have cameras following me, I did it alone.  Yes, I did do it alone... kind of... I had HUGE support!!! First Jakae Francis from FIT Personal Training.. She took me on as her project, I havent paid a dime to her... She has no clue how much that means to me!! I am forever grateful!! The greatest thing is we have become more than just trainer/trainee, we have become friends!!! Its a blessing!! Another person who has been by my side since the day I got back from LA was my mom.  She has worked out with me, shopped with me, cooked with me... She has done amazing! I am soooo proud of her!

Now this goes without saying, but Chris and Heidi Powell have been amazing!! The things they have done for me have been awesome! They didnt need to reach out to me like they have, but they did!! and I am sooo grateful to be a part of their family!! I can't wait to go out to AZ to visit them soon! :)

Now of course the people I met in LA have been huge in just support and motivation, some more than others... but there is one person in particular who has been such a great person to get to know and grow our friendship.  Jacqui McCoy from Season 2 came out to LA to spend the week with us, and she is AMAZING!!! We have grown as friends over this past year and she has inspired me, and motivated me when times were tough!!! She has no clue how much she means to me!! I will forever be grateful for her!!!

Now I mentioned this last week showing me how truly blessed I am, well I went to Michigan for a filming of a reveal for the show.  I have been doing this "at home success" story all year and its getting recognized on this reveal... I was backstage, nervous, shaking.. lol.. Before I was brought out, Chris has to get makeup and he came over and gave me a hug.. Immediately I calmed down! Then the rest is history.. (you'll have to watch Alyssa's Episode to see what went down and my final weigh in - Air date - TBD).... After spending a few days in Michigan with my parents, Jakae and her boyfriend.. it was time to head home.  That weekend there was another reveal of a guy who I became pretty close with, Bob.  I wanted so bad to go up to Wisconsin to see him and others from the show.  Things just happened to work out so I could go up.  My mom and I took off and started driving north! We woke up early on Sunday to meet Bob and others at Church.. It was amazing seeing these guys!!!

After Church we went back to Bob's house for a nice lunch.  Then off to the reveal.. This one was neat, cause we stood in the back of everything and just got to watch... by the way.. BOB LOOKS AMAZING!!! After the reveal a bunch of us went to dinner.. Then back to the hotel... I had a chance to sit down and talk to someone who is such an inspiration and incredible person!!! Time flew by!!

The next morning we woke up and met Bob, Merb, Mike, Geno, and Bob's son Jordan... we sat and talked awhile then my mom and I headed back to Indiana... On the drive home I was just thinking about how incredibly blessed I really am!! Chris, Heidi, Jacqui, Extreme Weightloss.. they didnt have to do what they have done!! but they did... its an amazing feeling to know people truly care about you!!! This past week was INCREDIBLE!!!

So as I said before.. I will be featured on an episode of Extreme Weightloss this season!! Not sure on the Air Date yet.. but I am so excited to see what doors this will open.. I want to inspire, motivate, and help others!!!!

Last but not least.. if you have a dream... Go out and get it... dont let others get in your way.. No matter what!! Its YOUR life and you should be HAPPY!!! God Bless You all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment